I. General information
- This cookies policy for canpack.com website and its sub-sites (the “Website”) explains what cookies are, how they work, how and why we use them, as well as what rights you have with respect to the cookies.
- The cookies’ administrator is CANPACK S.A. with registered seat in Poland, ul. Jasnogórska 1, 31-358 Krakow, Tax Identification Number: 677-004-67-39, registered in National Court Register under the number KRS 0000005418, at the District Court for Krakow Business Department XI, stock capital: 121 201 120,00 PLN, paid capital: 121 201 120,00 PLN (“CANPACK”, “We”).
II. What are cookies
- Cookies are IT data (in particular short pieces of text) sent to your computer or other device when you are browsing the Website.
- The following data about you is automatically collected when you use the Website: IP address, browser type and a type of an operating system. These data can be collected by cookies and Google Analytics system and can be saved on our server logs.
- We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies – cookies that are essential for users to browse a website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the site. Without these cookies the Website may not be displayed properly. These are registered user cookies – unique identifiers given to each user to enable them to be recognized when they visit or return to a website;
- Performance cookies – cookies which collect information about how visitors use a website, i.e. which pages they visit most often and if they get error messages. Data compiled by these cookies are anonymous and are only used to improve how a website works;
- Functionality cookies – cookies which allow a website to remember user’s site preferences choices. Data compiled by cookies may be used by CANPACK to save your preferences and to make content available.
- The use of the cookies does not entail the processing of personal data by us. Nevertheless, if you are CANPACK’s employee and you browse the Website with your company laptop or computer, we can identify you by your IP address.
- Please note that third party social media or other sharing platforms (like YouTube or Vimeo for example) may collect information about you when you click on “add’ or “like” in connection with a given social network or play a video when visiting the Website. We do not have any control over this process. We recommend that you read the terms and conditions of use and privacy notice of these social networking sites before using them.
IV. What are your choices regarding cookies
- You may, at any time, change the settings of your browser in order to lock or delete cookies from it or each time obtain information on placing cookies in your device. To learn more about the conditions for installing and storage of cookies on website user’s devices as well as deleting them, please refer to the information provided by a given web browser. The information is usually published by the providers on the websites regarding specific browsers. Most browsers accept cookies in the terminal device by default. In order to learn about the possibility of blocking the access of Google Analytics to the information related to your use of the Website, please refer to the information published on Google’s website (http://www.google.com).
- Please note that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
If you have any questions regarding this Cookies Policy or protection of your personal data, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.